Saturday, February 27, 2016

[Bouncr: 3v394] Rubio Says Trump "Should Sue Whoever Did That To His Face"

The Republican presidential candidates are fighting for the "foundation" of the nation.

Rubio continued:

"Well, last night he actually was pretty calm after I punched him around a little bit. I guess he's learning how to spell, somebody said here. But he's flying around on Hair Force One and tweeting.

So here's the one tweet he put out, he put out a picture of me having makeup put on me at the debate, which is amazing me to me, that a guy with the worst spray tan in America is attacking me for putting on makeup.

Donald Trump likes to sue people; he should sue whoever did that to his face."

??????????????????

The two candidates have been throwing a slew of insults at each other since they clashed Thursday in the last Republican debate before Super Tuesday, including jibes about wetting pants, drowning in sweat, and being frightened like a little puppy.

The two candidates have been throwing a slew of insults at each other since they clashed Thursday in the last Republican debate before Super Tuesday, including jibes about wetting pants, drowning in sweat, and being frightened like a little puppy.

Gary Coronado / AP

"You ought to see [Rubio] backstage. He was using a trowel to put on makeup. I will not say that he was trying to cover up his ears, I will not say that."

"He's a nervous Nellie. I watched him backstage. He's a mess, the guy's a total mess. I joked recently, could you imagine Putin sitting there waiting for a meeting, and Rubio walks in and he's totally drenched? I don't know what it is but I have never seen a human being sweat like this man sweats."

"I thought he was going to die. He was so scared, like a little frightened puppy."

"Lightweight Marco Rubio was working hard last night. The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a choker! Mr. Meltdown."


View Entire List ›



via BuzzFeed - Politics http://ift.tt/1oPciw5

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment