"I said, 'what the hell is that?' And they gave me a pair of things that they bought at some farm area."
Donald Trump, accompanied by Megan Mullally, performed the theme song to "Green Acres" at the 2005 Emmy Awards.
For the performance, the Television Academy requested that Trump wear a very specific garment: overalls.
YouTube Emmys
Trump, speaking to the Howard Stern Show in September 2005 about the performance, said he had never heard of overalls before.
TRUMP: Then I get there and they say, "you know to really well, you should put on overalls," and I didn't even know what overalls were. I said, "what the hell is that?" And they gave me a pair of things that they bought at some farm area."
STERN: What do you don't know what overalls are?
TRUMP: Well, I never wore them with the suspenders over the top.
via BuzzFeed - Politics http://ift.tt/1TOKTpj
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment