The comedian wrote a scathing letter urging people not to vote for Trump.
Evan Agostini / AP
Charles Rex Arbogast / AP Photo
"Please stop it with voting for Trump," the comedian wrote. "It was funny for a little while. But the guy is Hitler. And by that I mean that we are being Germany in the 30s. Do you think they saw the shit coming? Hitler was just some hilarious and refreshing dude with a weird comb over who would say anything at all."
However, Louis said he wasn't advocating for Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. "I like them both," he wrote, "but frankly I wish the next president was a conservative only because we had Obama for eight years and we need balance."
Instead, he asked conservatives to "please pick someone else. Like John Kasich. I mean that guy seems okay."
He wrote that voting between Kasich and either Democratic candidate would feel like a "healthier choice."
"We shouldn't have to vote for someone because they're not a shocking cunt billionaire liar."
via BuzzFeed - Politics http://ift.tt/1U2dIi0
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment