Monday, May 9, 2016

[Bouncr: 3v394] 99 Thoughts I Had While Watching "Captain America: Civil War"

This post contains spoilers so if you haven't seen Captain America: Civil War, you may want to avoid reading beyond this point.

Marvel Studios

1. This theater is so packed. I pray the baby behind me doesn't cry.
2. OMG. OMG. OMG. It's starting!!
3. Bucky!! Those long, luscious locks look good on ya.
4. Stop torturing my precious Bucky!
5. OK, that car scene was weird. What's happening?!
6. I see Elizabeth Olsen's accent is still very bad.
7. But I adore Scarlett Witch, so I guess I'll deal with it.
8. I love how they're all just casually having coffee. Superheroes, they're just like us!

Marvel Studios

9. OK, this shit just got so real so fast.
10. Wanda and Falcon make a GREAT fucking team! Yaaass!
11. Yessss, create this gaseous-looking tornado Wanda! I live!
12. Oh fuck, Black Widow is kicking ass.
13. OMG, did he just throw her into a HOLE?!
14. If Black Widow Dies I will die RIGHT in this damn theater.
15. Oh thank goodness. Whew.
16. There is so much happening. My heart can't take it.


View Entire List ›



via BuzzFeed - Geeky http://ift.tt/1Txo31u

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment