Monday, August 22, 2016

[Bouncr: 3v394] 27 Cosplayers Share What Cosplay Means To Them

"The most important thing I've learned? Fuck the haters – you do you!"

"My husband and I dressed as geriatric Han and Leia in honour of our 27th anniversary and the release of The Force Awakens!"

"My husband and I dressed as geriatric Han and Leia in honour of our 27th anniversary and the release of The Force Awakens!"

– Submitted by cristiemarshallk

buzzfeed.com

"Black Cat exudes confidence and fierceness, which is something I don't personally possess on a day-to-day basis."

"Black Cat exudes confidence and fierceness, which is something I don

"I've always been a big fan of costuming but only really got into the whole cosplay scene over the last couple of years. Black Cat (Spider-Man) was the first big project I've even taken on that went beyond modifying something from a Halloween store. I was so proud of my results that I booked a photo shoot with a local photographer (Philippe Photography) and I've been pumping out new creations for Halloween, conventions, and any-given-Saturday ever since."

– Submitted by jenmpower

buzzfeed.com

"I dressed up as Sharknado and won the costume contest one year on Halloween."

"I dressed up as Sharknado and won the costume contest one year on Halloween."

"That was the easiest $600 I ever made."

– Submitted by danr42f479fef

buzzfeed.com


View Entire List ›



via BuzzFeed - Geeky http://ift.tt/2bbKFGq

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment